KABELSCHLEPP bellows are used on all kinds of machine to provide protection for guideways and spindles, in those cases where no hot chips are present and accessibility is not a requirement.
Bellows can be individually produced from a range of different materials, depending on your specific requirements.
- Simple installation
- High travel speed
- Minimal compression
- High quality
- Horizontal, lying
- Horizontal, hanging
Wherever guideways on machines have to be protected, we have a suitable solution. Our guideway protections systems boast a high degree of operational reliability, a long service life, and make use of innovative technical solutions.
The speed is decisive
At speeds below 15 m/min a telescopic cover can still be built in the conventional form of box synchronization. At high running speeds the inevitable impact pulses lead to vibrations and clearly audible impact noise. So-called differential drives serve to synchronize the boxes and eliminate impact pulses. KABELSCHLEPP has decided on the tried and proven harness mechanism principle for which special materials are used.
- Wiper systems in various designs
- Gully in various designs
- Damping systems in various designs
- Structural metal plates to prevent slipping (on the largest box)
- Lifting element
- Locking system
Conical Spring Covers
- Accident prevention for operating personnel from revolving spindles and shafts
- Reduction in downtimes resulting from contamination
- Increased machine service life
- Some conical spring covers are also available for retrofitting
- High-quality hardened spring based steel
- Stainless available upon request
- Internal diameter D1
- Expansion AZ (vertical / horizontal)
- Compression ZD