Turcite & Lubrings
In order to cater to the diverse requirements of honorable clients, we are able to offer Turcite & Lubrings. The offered range of turcite & lubring is made utilizing high grade raw material and highly advanced technology in strict compliance with the international quality standards. Along with this, the offered range of turcite & lubring is suitably tested on different characteristics to ensure that flawless products are delivered at customers' premises.
Products incorporated in this range are mentioned below:
We are an eminent name, which is engaged in delivering Turcite to our clients. The offered range of turcite is designed & developed utilizing high grade raw material and highly modern machines in strict tandem with the industry laid norms and standards by vendors. Along with this, the offered range of turcite is suitably checked on different parameters to ensure that defect-free products are delivered at clients' premises.
- Turcite slide way is a high performance engineering thermoplastic material consisting of pre and sintered bronze along with special wear resistant additives
- It is a self-lubricating wear resistant material suitable for operating temperatures upto 2600 c
- It is used on machine tool transfer lines or machine tool guide ways or any linear movement applications, to avoid metal to metal sliding contact where reduced friction & wear resistance are critical design considerations
- Tape is a superior sliding bearing material developed specifically for machine tool ways, gibs and other sliding applications
- This unique material is blend of virgin PTFE (polytetra fluoroethylene) and a combination of fillers which enhance the bearing properties of the base resin
- This bearing tape is widely used by machine tool rebulders and re conditioners to rebuild existing equipment to like new precision, as well as by many leading machine tool manufacturers
- The tape is easy to apply to any clean rigid substrate, inexpensive and provides remarkable performance
- Has a sliding bearing materials, lubrite slide way tape is un equaled for providing high compressive strength and load carrying capabilities, low friction, precise positioning accuracy and minimal wear-with or without lubrication the material is available in standard thickness of 0. 4 mm, 0. 8 mm, 1. 0 mm, 1. 6 mm, 2. 0 mm, 2. 5 mm, 3. 0 mm, 3. 2 mm in standard width of 300 mm or 600 mm and lengths as per specific individual requirements
- Special sizes in length, thickness or width can be made available on request
Hand Pump with Reservoir
- It is piston type, where piston is actuated by a cam, integral with the handle of the pump.
- On operating the handle, pump discharges oil.
- As soon as the pulling force on the handle is released, piston returns back by spring force and the pressure in the lubrication line is reduced to 1kg/sq. cm. and so on.
- There is an in-built check valve and pressure reducing system incorporated in the pump.
- Pump is also equipped with relief valve, which safeguards it from overloading.
- The acrylic body of pump facilitates the crosschecking of the level of oil in the pump and to refill the reservoir from the top opening, once the oil level is nearing the minimum point.
- Pump is also equipped with a suction strainer at the inlet and a drain plug at the bottom of the reservoir.
- Suitable mounting holes are provided for vertical mounting of the pump.
- Pump outlet is suitable for 6 mm dia tube.
Pressure 15 Kg/cm2 Discharge 4 cc per stroke Reservoir 250 cc Material of Reservoir Acrylic
- Item Code: H-250-4A
Rollon Turcite - B
Backed by the rich experience and a competent team of professionals, we are able to offer Lubring Slideways. The offered range of lubring slideways is suitably inspected in varied characteristics to ensure its adherence with the highest quality norms and standards by vendors. Along with this, the offered range of lubring slide ways is available in different designs, shapes and sizes in accordance with the diverse requirements of esteemed clients.
- Utilized for machine tool ways, gibs and other sliding applications
- Lubring has identical properties to Turcite and is widely used by leading machine tool manufacturers, re-builders and in-plant personnel to restore existing equipment to like-new precision
- As a sliding bearing material this sheet/tape is unequaled for providing high compressive strength and load carrying capabilities, low friction, precise positioning accuracy and minimal wear – with or without lubrication
- Extruded billet process – a reduced internal stress allows Lubring to lay flat for easier handling
- Superior etched surface – promotes easier, more reliable installation with superior adhesion
- Lubring has excellent vibration dampening – dampens cutting tool vibration from migrating throughout the machine tool
- Increased positional accuracy – lower friction increases positional accuracy and repeatability on linear ways
- Chemical resistance – resists aggressive coolants and lubricants
- High wear resistance – ensures long service life
- Low wear in the event of dry operation – protects mechanical components in cases of poor or failed lubrication
- Impervious to moisture.
Oil Free Polymer Bearings
We are a renowned organization, which is engaged in offering Oil Free Polymer Bearings to our clients. The offered range of oil free polymer bearings is available in customized designs, colors, shapes and sizes to append and respond to the diverse demands of respectable clients. Along with this, the offered range of oil free polymer bearings is designed utilizing high grade raw material and modern techniques in conformation with the highest quality norms and standards by vendors.
- Provides an ideal solution for extreme operating conditions
- The product offers the best balance in terms of a low coefficient of friction and wear rate and a low cost
- These bearings can be used in a wide variety of applications. In many application situations, to lubricate two moving parts sliding against each other can represent a tough problem because of the application nature itself or for cost reasons
- It is therefore essential, in these cases, to use bearings able to operate completely dry while offering a proper performance level.
Our customers can avail Bridge Bearings from us. The offered range of bridge bearings is designed utilizing optimum grade raw material such as timber and allied at reliable vendors' premises. Along with this, the offered range of bridge bearings is tested on different parameters to maintain its authenticity throughout the manufacturing process.
- SIMA is an RDSO approved manufacturer of PTFE bearings and POT-PTFE bearings and has supplied numerous infrastructure projects in India and the Middle East
- These bearings employ PTFE virgin sheets or PTFE with a 25 % glass filling as this gives us better creep properties than other fillers while not compromising on the coefficient of friction
- Fillers of bronze, carbon and MoS2 are also available
- Depending on customer specifications, we can color the PTFE sheets with a variety of pigments including gold, turquoise and green
- Due to our in-house milling, grinding and bonding capabilities, we are able to provide fully assembled bridge bearings as per our customer specifications
- As our core competence lies in PTFE sheets, we are also able to provide standalone plates for use in bridge bearings – should our customer wish to machine and assemble the bearings on-site
- This versatility allows us to cater to both the end-user as well as other bearing manufacturers
- We also has design capabilities which allow us to study the load and movement requirements of a given bearing and prescribe the right size and materials which would offer optimum performance
The following codes are strictly adhered to for all bearing design and manufacture:
- Design - IRC: 83 Part III, BS: 5400
- Mild steel - IS 2062
- PTFE - ASTM 4894
- Stainless steel -AISI 304.
PTFE bush bearings offer dry-running lubrication-free behavior. Our bushings provide the step from a simple plastic bushing to a proven and tested, and thereby predictable and quickly available, machine component. Solid PTFE bushes give low weight and corrosion resistance, as well as the freedom from maintenance and lubrication to enable a solution for almost all applications. Poly Fluoro offers bushes in PTFE both with virgin material as well as with a variety of fillers including bronze, carbon, glass, ceramic, graphite and molybdenum di-sulphide.