- Products & Services
- Vehicle Lubrication
Our customers can avail an unmatched range of Vehicle Lubrication from us. The offered range is available in different customized specifications and forms as per the diverse requirements of esteemed clients. This range is inspected on different characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process. Possessing pump, master block, secondary blocks, tubings & fittings and control box, the offered range is widely appreciated for its capability to ensure that each point is greased, proper amount of grease utilized, greasing while vehicle is running, minimize grease wastage and no prior cleaning/washing needed. In addition to this, the offered range is also known for its greasing under pressure, greasing at un approachable point, fuel efficiency, less inventory and life of vehicle.
Products included in this range are mentioned below:
Bus & Truck Chassis Lubrication
We are a renowned name, which is engaged in delivering chassis lubrication of bus/truck. The offered range is designed utilizing high grade components, sourced from reliable vendors of the market. Along with this, the offered range is checked on different characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process. This range is available in different forms to comprehend and meet the assorted demands of clients.
- Highly efficient
- Reliable performance
- Superior finish.
Vehicle Lubrication Tubing
- From the pump to the master block 10mm OD seamless pipe is used with compression type of fitting.
- From the master block to secondary block 6mm OD seamless pipe is used.
- From the secondary block to the lubrication points again 4mm OD seamless pipe is used with compression fittings.
- Many times where the points are moving on the chassis, necessary hoses are used.
- Particularly in the case of propeller shaft which is rotating while the vehicle is moving It is not possible to connect the fittings on the lubrication pints. In that case quick connector type coupling is used whenever vehicle becomes stationary, these couplings are connected to the propeller pints for lubrication of these points This is, of course, done at the service station. Once the lubrication of propeller shaft is over connector coupling with hoses to be removed and attached on the chassis with the help of suitable clamps. For on board pump lubrication system, propeller shaft joints are not possible to be lubricated They are lubricated manually as and when required.
Advantage of this System
Ensures each point greased: The system ensures that grease reaches each point connected to the system unlike in manual point to point greasing where the person doing greasing may forget or may forget or miss some points. In centralized system, this is just not possible as all lubrication points are connected to one central source.
Proper amount of grease: The system ensures that proper amount of grease as recommended reaches each point.
Greasing while vehicle running: Greasing can be done while the vehicle is in the running condition. It need not be brought foe this purpose to the garage.
Minimize grease wastage: In manual point to point greasing, the general method is to keep pumping the grease till it starts flowing out. This wastes grease as well as needs subsequent cleaning of the points. If points are not cleaned, dirt and dust accumulates on those points and further greasing become difficult. In centralized system required amount of grease is ejected to lubrication point; hence there is no wastage of grease.
No prior cleaning/washing needed: Normally vehicles need washing before greasing particularly in manual point to point system, whereas in case of centralized lubrication this additional washing only for this purpose is not required.
Greasing under pressure: In manual point to point system grease dose not reach to the real point under pressure ant sometime it gives false indication of filling for completion of greasing. While in centralized system grease is done normally at a high pressure which ensures that grease has actually gone to the moving surfaces.
Fuel efficiency: Since greasing is done periodically as per requirement, the machine runs smoothly. The losses which normally occur because of friction between the ungreased parts is well reduced. This results in fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
Life of vehicle: In case of centralized automatic lubrication system, vehicle run smoothly as efficient of friction between sliding and rubbing parts significantly low; wear and tear of vehicle parts is very less as well as load on engine is less as compared to manually lubricated vehicle. This increase life of vehicle.
Electrically Operated Vehicle Lubrication Pump
We are an eminent name, which is engaged in offering Vehicle Lubricator-Electrically Operated Pump Of 12v/24v Dc to our clients. The offered range is developed utilizing high grade components at reliable vendors' premises. In addition to this, the offered range is suitably checked on different characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process.
- It has built-in reservoir. These type of pumps are quite accepted on earth moving equipment like shovels, dumpers, excavators, buses and trucks
- These pumps have different plunger pumps which are connected to the secondary block on the chassis
- Normally 3 plunger pumps are sufficient to cover 25-30 points. The pump is so designed that no foreign particle goes into its reservoir
- The reservoir once filled with grease is sealed with lock and key arrangement.
Vehicle Lubrication Pump
We are an eminent name, which is engaged in delivering Vehicle Lubrication- Manual Grease Pump Model Cil-gp-700 to respectable clients. The offered range is available in different customized specifications and forms as per the diverse requirements of esteemed clients. The offered range is checked on different characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process.
- It is a manually operated grease pump with two outlets
- It has got a steel reservoir for storing the grease
- On the first stroke of the handle grease comes out from the reservoir under heavy pressure of max. 150 kg cm2
- When the handle is pulled back because of the positive suction and spring loaded piston, the grease is pushed into the suction port of the cylinder and ready for the next cycle
- There is a telltale rod connected with the piston which indicates the level of the grease in the reservoir
- Grease can be filled from the bottom opening specified on the pump or from the top after opening the lid in both the cases grease quality must be ensured both in terms of lubricant as well as cleanliness
- Discharge volume: 1.0 cc/stroke
- Max. Pressure: 150 kg.cm2
- Reservoir capacity: 700 cc
- Grease: From 00-NLGI 1
- Net weight: 1.75 kg.
- Item Code: Cil-gp-700