Air Oil Mist Spray Lubrication System
In order to cater to the diverse requirements of esteemed clients, we are able to offer Mist & Spray Lubrication System. The offered range is manufactured utilizing high grade raw material and innovative technology in complete adherence with the industry laid norms. Along with this, the offered range is suitably inspected on varied characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process.
Products incorporated in this range are mentioned below:
Oil & Air Lubrication
In order to cater to the diverse requirements of esteemed clients, we are able to offer Oil Plus Air Lubrication. The offered range is made utilizing high grade raw material and innovative techniques in strict compliance with the international quality standards. Moreover, the offered range is suitably inspected on different characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process.
- The principal in this type of lubrication is that a drop of lubricant is split by airflow. The fine droplet of lubricant is delivered to the outlet
- Oil remains at the friction point while air is free to escape int atmosphere
- The principal in this type of lubrication is that a'' drop of lubricant is split by airflow. The fine droplet of lubricant is delivered to the outlet
- Oil remains at the friction point, while air is free to escape into atmosphere
- It is quite an opposite phenomenon as compared to air mist lubrication system
- It is achieved with the help of high velocity of air and fine controlled flow of oil at the periphery of small restrict or and tube carrying droplets
- Oil + air lubrication system comprises of a motorized pump and a special metering unit which can adjust oil quantity ranging from 0.01 to 0.ICE per outlet, by suitably varying air flow into the metering unit, a required fine oil + air can be achieved
- Pressure as well as monitoring of oil level is must with this system
Best suited for:
- High speed anti-friction bearing lubrication
- Lubrication of gear trains
- Small pitch conveyor chains
Oil Mist Cool System
Oil Mist Cool System allow liquid to be sprayed where you want it and the finely divided mist of spray can extract more heat from the part concerned than gallons of the same liquid flooded over the part. Also swart is removed from the working area- sharper tools. increased cutting finish with fewer tools changes are among the many benefits. Mist Cool system. Provides new latitudes to increase speed and more fully utilize the capabilities of carbide or ceramic tooling.
Finely divided spray quickly dissipates heat with extra cooling from compressed air.
Increases tool life, finish and productivity in machining operations.
Reduced lubricant consumption. soluble or straight cutting oils can be used.
No splash guards or trays required.
Allows operator to see work clearly and ensures cleaner operating conditions.
character of spray can be easily directed, controlled or sequenced.
Deep Hole Drilling
Gear Box Tapping
Machining large SPM''s.
Mist cool can be used effectively on machine tools for drilling, milling, tapping, grinding, boring, sawing, turning, slotting and other metal working operations also for routing plastics.
High Pressure Intermittent Mist
We are able to offer High Pressure Intermittent MIST to the respectable clients. The offered range is made utilizing high grade raw material and innovative technology in complete adherence with the industry laid norms and standards by vendors. Moreover, the offered range is suitably inspected on different characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process.
- When the mist required is of high pressure and high velocity, typical type of mist lubrication unit is available
- In this system oil is fed to the nozzles at a pressure of 30 kg / cm while air pressure is 6 kg / cm
- This system is best suited for conveyors, chains & spindle machine slides as well as high speed machine tool
Oil Plus Air Lubricating & Cooling System
Backed by the apt personnel, we are able to offer Oil Plus Air Lubricating And Cooling System to the clients. The offered range is made utilizing high grade raw material and innovative technology in strict compliance with the industry laid norms. Along with this, the offered range is suitably checked on different characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process.
- Small quantities of lubricant projected in a low pressure airflow in the tool material contact zone have proved to able to develop a highly effective lubricating and cooling function
- This is achieved with the aid of volumetric micro pumps
- The lubricant carried in the air flow, which acts as the vector, is atomized and projected into the required area by a directed jet without generating pollutant fumes
Oil Mist Lubrication
Air & Oil Lubrication
The use of Air & Oil Lubrication is an relatively new lubrication technique that is being used in diverse areas to replace both oil re-circulating systems and traditional oil-mist systems. Air & Oil Systems are more reliable, environment friendly. Many applications can benefit from air & oil technology and achieve substantial cost savings. Dropsa offers complete range of products for Air & Oil Lubrication, Metered Lubrication Systems and Oil Recovery Systems.
- Fully Integrated Monitoring
- Modular concept
- Integrated or Remote Cycle Control
- Simple Interfacing
- Low Cost
- Cooler bearing
- Higher Speeds
- Spindle Lubrication
- High Speed Bearings
We are able to gain immense expertise in delivering Spray Lubrication to our clients. The offered range is formulated utilizing superior grade ingredients at reliable vendors' premises. Along with this, the offered range is checked on different characteristics to maintain its authenticity throughout the designing process. The spray is made at the tip of nozzle utilizing the power pack and a low discharge special pump delivers oil at low pressure at the nozzle where simultaneously air get mixed. This range is ideally utilized for general purpose application for spraying lubricant on sheets, tools and saws and allied.
- With the help of a power pack spray is formed at the tip of nozzle. A low discharge special pump delivers oil at low pressure at the nozzle where simultaneously air get mixed, giving fine spray
- The system is capable of running continuously. However, if desired it can be made intermittent with the help of suitable command from timer or switch. Quantity of oil can be adjusted at nozzle
- Normally as standard product, it is available with 2.7 Litre. PP reservoir. For automation, pressure switch and oil level switch can be supplied as additional feature
- Maximum four (4) nozzles can be attached with the system
- Oil viscosity not to be more than 68 c St at 40 C. Used for general purpose application for spraying lubricant on sheets, tools and saws
Fog Lubrication System
Spraying Specialist Centre line has many spraying systems for a wide variety of applications. we specialize in custom solutions and can design and engineer a system to accomplish your spraying application. Spraying fine film of anti-rusting oil on finished cold rolled steel, pickled sheet, etc., achieved by compressed air aided oil spray using specially designed nozzles. Costly light liquid paraffin used to spray on capsule shell making machines, soap wrappers etc., was applied through air aided accurately directed nozzles and achieved greater efficiency and economy.
How Spray- Lube Operates
Air filter - regulator (2) filters out solid particles and most of the moisture from shop floor compressed air and supplies through tubing (11) one part to spray lube unit with liquid reservoir (5) and other part to spray control valve/s(6). The pressurized liquid through tubing (12) mixes with air at the spray control valve. The liquid flow can be adjusted between minimal maximum at the spray control solenoid valve/s (7) and tubing (9) to the ordinary orifice type nozzle/semi rigid plastic coolant pipe (8) to direct it as close as possible to the point of application.
Air Inlet ball valve (10) that turns on/off the air to the panel. Supply air pressure switch (3) low liquid level switch (4) & M. S. Mounting Bracket (1) etc. are optional items.
Liquid and Air mixed at the spray control valve(6) spray can be adjustable from fine to coarse by setting air pressure and liquid flow accurately.
Spray can be applied at desired velocity and liquid content can be controlled for any metal cutting or forming job. The liquid spray is adjustable through each spray control valve with a minimum setting close to NIL and maximum setting of about 1 liter per hour covering almost all machining application requirements.